Wednesday, August 7, 2013

One step forward, Two steps back


So this is what I've been doing in my evenings this week.  I have a couple of partially-quilted quilts which became UFOs because I began quilting them and then realized my plans weren't going to work.  Un-sewing is not my preferred way to spend my sewing time, (hence these have been sitting idle for a while... months?) but it's the perfect way to spend an evening when you're exhausted and just want to watch TV and do something mindless with your hands.

Tomorrow I'll have the post up about finishing the sail boat quilt :) Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about both of these quilts, but now I remember that I especially liked that lonestar one! I also like this honeycomb thing and might have to try it on a quilt that I'm plotting. Of course, now I'm worried that I too will suffer scrunching and subsequent un-sewing. :(

    ReplyDelete