Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bonnie's Scrappy Mountain Majesties

Hello all, happy Friday! This week I have a slightly more traditional quilt to show you. This is my version of Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Mountain Majesties pattern.  The main change I made from hers was to increase the size of the blocks.


The fabrics for this quilt came completely out of my stash; always good to do a little stash busting.  This became another quilt for Covered in Love.


The quilt finished at 56"x70" and got an all over stipple for quilting. Binding is a pretty yellow solid.  I didn't get a picture of the back but it was pieced from more stash.

Calley Cat watches the strange doings of the quilt photographer
As always, if you would like to be involved with Covered in Love please send me an email of leave a comment!

Linking to Finish it Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

5 comments:

  1. I just love this pattern, every time I see a quilt done in it I am drawn to it. What a beautiful color combo. Great work. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this are very warm and will be comforting for the patient and family that receives it. Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quilt. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete