Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thingies


I've made a new batch of thingies for Christmas baby presents. (A video of the folding blocks in action -- not my video.) My method for making them has definitely improved with practice.

I am still quilting, somewhat irregularly. The long hiatus has been due to several things, mostly a shift in focus. For all of September, October, and November I was busy with a large writing project that absorbed all my time. I'm taking December off from major writing before I edit that project so expect a few more quilting projects to go up this month.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back - enjoy your break!
    The Christmas presents are a great idea - I have never seen them in fabric - thanks for sharing.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete