Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Stitches

 

Hello! First things first, a public service announcement.  This week is the Wool Lovers Blog Hop hosted over at Pieced Brain.  I will be participating in Thursday with a tutorial on how to make your own felted soap.  Be sure to check it out every day this week for lots of fun stuff to do with wool :)


Back to our regularly scheduled quilting.  This is what I've been doing with myself.  Surprise surprise, it's yet another new project.  I decided to attack my crumb jar.  First I sewed together a looooong chain of 1.5" wide scraps.


That string became these blocks.  This is a Crazy Mom Quilts design.   There is nothing as satisfying as using up those tiny scraps in a productive way!


Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. I love those blocks! I totally need to do something like that with my crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog, and lovin' it! Lovin' these blocks too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete