Thursday, March 27, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along, and life in general

So, at pretty much the very last possible minute, I have decided to join the Triangle Quilt Along.  The deadline for posing a fabric pull is midnight tonight; here is what I came up with.  I used the squirrel fabric as my inspiration and added some teal, too.


Other things that happened this week... This is on my design wall.  I'm planning to frame these three sections and then set the whole thing in dark blue solid.


I'm up to 12 blocks done on the Rainbow Waves quilt.  Oh, and this happened. Rotary cutter injury (yes, Again!)  Same finger, not quite as bad.  There were some very bad words said when that occurred, but no blood was shed on fabric :)  It's healing well already, thankfully.


Linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation and the Triangle Quilt Along fabric pull linkup.

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat,
    I love your colour choices. The blue sections will look really smart framed in dark blue. And ouch, the finger! Glad to hear you are healing well.
    Love from England,
    Muv

    ReplyDelete
  3. those fabrics are going to make a great triangle quilt. hope your finger heals up soon, and glad you didn't bleed on the quilt (that is even less fun!)

    Thanks so much for showing this off at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did the same thing with two of my fingers as I was changing out a rotary blade. Ouch. I love the fabrics you pulled. The squirrel and bunny one especially made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics are beautiful! OUCH about your poor finger!

    ReplyDelete