Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WIP Wednesday- Basting Party!

I have recovered from my cold, I have a week off work, and I'm back at the machine again! Here's my sewing area this morning. Wilson was insisting on being in my lap, so I brought over a pillow and he consented to stay on that.


I have sewed together 2 quilt backing this morning and today's big project will be getting them basted.  For this LARGE quilt is used an unusual and very stretchy material for the back, so I opted to weigh it down with cans rather than taping it to the floor like I usually do.


We'll see how it quilts, I have my fingers crossed!

Linking to WIP Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your quilt. I hope the stretchy fabric quilts okay for you - I can't wait to see it finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be such a cute quilt! Love your fuzzy quilting helper! :)

    ReplyDelete